GIS Software Solutions
Atlas is a unique, modular software suite to manage the entire datapath from image to print, along with sub-systems and peripherals necessary for maximum print performance.
We are experienced in handling high data rates alongside the RIP’s, peripheral devices and integration requirements for your printing system.
To learn more about Atlas click the link below:
Comprehensive Software Platform
- Software for end users, machine development, commissioning and support
- Single platform to cover many products
- Supports scanning, single pass, direct-to-shape and custom applications
Print Systems Integration
- Datapath / electronics
- RIP & Workflow (PDF-VT, JDF, variable data)
- Ink delivery / cleaning systems
- Vision, monitoring, verification
- Automation, motion, transport
- PLCs, heaters, dryers, UV curing
Quick Route to Market
- Rapidly develop user interfaces using production-ready components
- Enhance, restrict and customise components for your application
- Compatible with existing software / system platforms
SDK Module Licencing
- Fully customisable interface – including fonts, icons, colours and branding
- Easy-to-implement language localisation
- Complete GUI control with the ability to create tools
- Integrate with third-party software
Digital Front End (DFE)
Atlas User Interface
Atlas User Interface is an easy-to-use graphical interface. Its modular design provides highly flexible control, and its comprehensive toolset offers custom configuration for your workflow.
- A tailored interface is designed for users wanting to use the GIS variable data RIP, for system developers and power users
- Software Development Kits (SDKs) are available for systems to be built for own brand customisation
3rd Party Interfaces
Atlas User Interface can also be easily integrated with 3rd party user interfaces to create a seamless visual interface and all the functionality of the Atlas suite.
Atlas Control Software
Atlas Server offers a powerful print server technology for managing the entire printing process and sub-system management, able to control a large digital printing machine or as a component in a system.
Atlas Server uses state-of-the-art RESTful communication methods across Ethernet protocol to interface with the Atlas User Interface and GIS sub-components, as well as 3rd Party applications. We also have a range of USB products using GIS’s industry standard PrintServer offering a TCP/IP command interface.
The tools convert images to swathes, and provide the drivers to communicate with the printhead drive electronics, manage print queues, fire pulse and encoder management, as well as ink systems, transport elements and more.
Software Development Kits (SDKs) are available to create new control components and drivers for any sub-systems as well as to customise existing elements.
Atlas IQ® Tools
GIS Atlas Image Quality (IQ) Tools
The Atlas IQ Tools are a comprehensive software solution to optimise your digital print performance.
- Ultra-fast binary and greyscale screeners
- Nozzle density and missing nozzle compensation
- Colour management, linearisation and ink limiting
- Dynamic registration; alignment, rotation and skew
- Print output simulation
The Atlas IQ Tools are compatible with GIS and third party RIP solutions, user interfaces and datapath drive electronics.