If you’re passionate about innovation and making a valuable difference, then a role at GIS is waiting for you.
We’re looking for talented, seasoned professionals, and recent university graduates. Why not explore our current vacancies?
View open job vacancies:
To apply for any current vacancy or to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Recruitment Agencies
GIS operates a preferred supplier list of agencies for both our permanent and temporary vacancies and does not accept speculative agency CVs. However, we welcome speculative CVs from candidates seeking job opportunities at GIS.
Working at GIS
GIS is a rapidly growing company, headquartered in Cambridge, UK. As a division of Nano Dimension, we’re supported by a global network of sales, support, marketing and engineering teams crossing Europe, Israel, the Americas, and Asia Pacific.
We are a leading developer of high-performance software, ink delivery systems and printhead drive electronics for industrial print systems. Our goal is to provide companies with the control and performance required to achieve their industrial print system goals through cutting-edge technological innovation.
Join GIS and start to make a difference.
What we offer
Exciting and rewarding work roles are there for the taking and you can expect to be regularly encouraged to take on new challenges and qualifications where appropriate.
- Private medical insurance
- Group Life assurance
- Contributory pension plan
- 25-days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working (within core hours)
- Beverages, fruit and snacks provided
- Social Committee and company funded social events
- Charity committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Confidential employee assistance helpline
We foster a lively culture with a focus on team spirit, and we actively encourage and support our employees to develop in their roles and to build a firm foundation for their future within the company.
- We have great coffee – and more! – the working environment for our employees is important to us
- We have an active social committee dedicated to organising events and gatherings with a broad appeal
- Our company structure facilitates communication and employee involvement
- We strive to improve our training and personal development programmes for career progression
- We value openness and honesty in our working relationships
- We aim high for our customers and stakeholders – their success is our success