Careers with Global Inkjet Systems
You can expect to be regularly pushed outside of your comfort zone, and encouraged to take on new challenges and qualifications where appropriate.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
We currently have no vacancies open. However, we are always keen to meet enthusiastic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like more information or wish to apply for any of the above opportunities please contact us
Note to Recruitment Agencies
GIS operates a preferred supplier list of agencies for both our permanent and temporary vacancies and do not accept speculative agency CVs. However, we welcome speculative CVs from candidates seeking job opportunities at GIS.
Working at GIS
In April 2018 we were awarded a second prestigious Queen’s Award for International Trade, following the initial honour bestowed in 2013. The award recognises the company’s sustained outstanding growth in overseas markets and is a tribute to the skilled and dedicated staff working here.
Strong Position in our Industry
GIS is a leader in the industrial inkjet printing sector. We are well-known and have representation at major industry events worldwide. We speak regularly at conferences; we sponsor events; and we exhibit at specialist industry trade shows, such as InPrint.
What we offer
Exciting and rewarding work roles are there for the taking: you can expect to be regularly pushed outside of your comfort zone and encouraged to take on new challenges and qualifications where appropriate.
- Private medical insurance
- Group Life assurance
- Contributory pension plan
- 25-days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working (within core hours)
- Beverages, fruit and snacks provided
- Child care vouchers
- Social Committee and company funded social events
- Charity committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Confidential employee assistance helpline
We foster a lively culture with a focus on team spirit, and we actively encourage and support our employees to develop in their roles and to build a firm foundation for their future within the company.
- We have great coffee – and more! – the working environment for our employees is important to us
- Our company structure facilitates communication and employee involvement
- We strive to improve our training and personal development programmes for career progression
- We value openness and honesty in our working relationships
- We aim high for our customers and stakeholders – their success is our success
We have an active Social Committee which organises a range of activities with broad appeal: from indoor climbing, boat trips and golf days to visits to museums and other cultural venues.
Recent shared experiences have included an astronomy lecture at the University of Cambridge’s Institute of Astronomy, trampolining at Cambridge Regional College, lunchtime quizzes, summer Hog Roast and Mocktails, a Solstice treasure hunt – and more…