Fashion apparel, home furnishings, technical textiles
Digital Printing is an increasingly viable alternative to the traditional textile printing methods of rotary or flatbed silkscreen processes.
Whether for reduced production volumes or customisable patterns, the opportunities for industrial inkjet printing continue to rise.
GIS products are designed to enhance your digital textile print system requirements, through printhead optimisation and ink system components to responsive, enabling software. We understand the process complexities of textile fibres, from dye to pigment printing and more.
- Cost-effective, efficient production runs
- Print-on-demand smaller volumes and customisation
- Rapid introduction for new designs
- Ability to accommodate complex and non-repeat patterns
- Environmentally beneficial through reduced power consumption