Printed electronics, semi-conductors
Industrial printing technology can be used beyond pigmented inks to the more functional fluids required for jetting onto objects – for both precision materials deposition and prototyping.
GIS has worked extensively with customers to help achieve system project goals and a quicker route to market.
- Quick prototyping capabilities
- Precise, stable, high-volume materials deposition
- Accurate jetting – including nanoparticle dispersion
- Cost-effective, efficient production runs
- Print-on-demand smaller volumes and customisation