Head Interface Board for Xaar Nitrox
The HIB-XR-1002 Head Interface Board allows communications between the Xaar Nitrox range of printheads and the GIS Print Manager Board (PMB-C8/PMB-C2/PMB-C8-3).
Updated software and logic drives the Nitrox printheads up to their maximum speeds. Using the AcuChp information stored within each Nitrox printhead means that head setup is fast and simple.
Printhead Variants Supported
Nitrox Core, Pro and Elite each at GS6, GS12 or GS40
Number of Printheads
|Number of Grey levels||8|
- Printhead Voltage Base and Offset Control
- Left and Right Nozzle Bank Voltage Trim (1/16V steps)
- Grey level / Binary Mode Control
- Grey level Drop Count Control
- Printhead Waveform Control
- Supports Xaar’s high laydown mode
- Utilises Xaar AcuChp information
|Cable length from PMB||up to 10m|
|Cable length from HIB to Head||300mm|