Head Interface Board for Xaar Nitrox
The HIB-XR-1002 Head Interface Board allows communications between the Xaar Nitrox range of printheads and the GIS Print Manager Board (PMB-C8/PMB-C2/PMB-C8-3).
Using the AcuChp information stored within the Nitrox head, means that head set up is fast and simple.
Printhead Variants Supported
Nitrox Core, pro and Elite
Number of Printheads
|Number of Grey levels||8|
- Printhead Voltage Base and Offset Control
- Left and Right Nozzle Bank Voltage Trim (1/16V steps)
- Grey level / Binary Mode Control
- Grey level Drop Count Control
- Printhead Waveform Control
- Supports Xaar’s high laydown mode
- Utilises Xaar AcuChp information
|Cable length from PMB||up to 10m|
|Cable length from HIB to Head||300mm|