The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the www.globalinkjetsystems.com domain
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s browser or hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical or performance cookies
These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties.
Links to non-GIS websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Opt-in boxes are unticked by default. By ticking the opt-in boxes, you are agreeing to receive marketing communications relating to latest products and services, and company news. You may unsubscribe at any time by writing to us at the address below or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below or by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR]. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
Global Inkjet Systems Ltd
St John’s Innovation Park
Cambridge CB4 0DS
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Need more information?
If you’d like more information on cookies and GDPR, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) site
What if you are not happy or wish to raise a concern about our data processing?
You can complain in the first instance to us, and we will do our best to resolve the matter. If this fails, you can complain to the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling 0303 123 1113
Global Inkjet Systems is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 06012630, Registered office: St Johns Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 0WS.