Head Interface Board HIB-KM-1800i
The HIB-KM-1800i from GIS is a Head Interface Board designed to provide direct communications between the Konica Minolta KM1800iSHC-C Module (2 x KM1800i printheads) and the GIS Print Manager Boards (PMB-C8-3).
Printhead Variants Supported
2 (1 x KM1800i Module)
Number of Printheads
The HIB-KM-1800i is specifically designed with a small form factor for compact system architectures. Each board can drive 1 x KM1800iSHC-C Module (2 x KM1800i printheads).
|Cable length from PMB||up to 10m|
|Cable length from HIB to Head||300mm|
- Printhead and Heater Voltage Control
- Left and Right Nozzle Bank Voltage Trim (0.1V steps)
- Printhead Thermistor Control (0.1ºC steps)
- Grey Level / Binary Mode Control
- Grey Level Drop Count Control
- Printhead Waveform Control