Coding & Marking
2D data matrix coding; graphics and logos; date, batch and traceability codes; primary and secondary coding; outer case barcodes; qr codes
The coding & marking or product identification market covers the variable data used on primary or secondary packaging. Industrial inkjet printing is ideal for the flexibility and non-contact advantages it can bring to the sector.
GIS is well-established in bringing its expertise in drive electronics, ink system components and software to the coding & market sector.
- Increased speed and resolution capabilities
- In-line variable data changes
- Traceability and security
- Non-contact technology for greater production flexibility
- Wide variety of applications and substrates
- Cost-effective, short production runs
- GIS ability to drive complex systems and enable true finishing with e.g. UV ink control