3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing
Bio-medical, bio-printing, flat panel displays, printed electronics, semi-conductors
Industrial printing technology can be used beyond pigmented inks to the more functional fluids required for 3D printing and advanced manufacturing – for prototyping and beyond.
GIS inkjet enabling technology helps customers achieve a quicker route to market and increase on ROI than traditional additive processes in manufacturing.
- Quick prototyping capabilities
- Precise, stable, high-volume materials deposition
- Accurate jetting – including nanoparticle dispersion
- Cost-effective, efficient production runs
- Print-on-demand smaller volumes and customisation